Lead Generation Specialist/Marketing Assistant
This role is responsible for prospecting into new and existing contacts to identify and qualify sales opportunities. Primary responsibility is to find purchasing decision-makers, ensure they are qualified and have an interest in our product, and set an appointment between the decision maker and our sales team. The successful Lead Gen Specialist will set several telephone appointments each week for the sales team to discuss opportunities that lead to sales. The ideal candidate must have an energetic personality and the ability to make a high volume of outbound calls. A solid phone voice, extraordinary personality, the assertiveness to call the top decision-makers in any organization and a competitive nature are a MUST for this growth-oriented position! This position is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking for an entry to a career in sales. Advancement possibilities are available! Additionally, Sanbolic offers a generous base salary plus monthly commissions for qualified appointments, and full benefits.
- Ability to qualify potential clients with a series of screening questions
- Stay highly organized while building a large amount of qualified leads
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with the sales team
- Send out marketing materials to potential business partners
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Outlook
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Would consider recent college grads with the right tenacity to succeed
Regional Sales Manager
We are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager. This position will be a Watertown MA office based position.
Position requires 3+ years experience selling information technology solutions. Must have demonstrated ability to develop and manage an assigned geographical territory consisting of major end customers, resellers, VARs and other strategic industry partners. Candidates must be highly motivated and have the ability to develop and execute sales strategies that grow existing revenues as well as penetrate new accounts. Candidates must have a strong working knowledge of storage technologies, cloud computing and related data center technologies. Being motivated by rewards and recognition is a must!
- Meet and exceed assigned sales objectives in the territory on a consistent basis.
- Create and update a pipeline driven forecast to ensure achievement of revenue and growth goals.
- Identify and understand customer needs and promote solutions.
- Strong communication skills that effectively articulate the benefits of the Sanbolic Melio solution.
- Proactively establish new contacts and develop/maintain senior level relationships and work all levels of the organization.
- Establish/maintain strong working relationships with VARs, resellers and partners in assigned territory and demonstrate the ability to leverage said relationships.
- Flexibility to travel within the assigned geography as well various other meetings when necessary.
- Qualifying inbound leads and help partner bring to closure
- Submit necessary reports to document progress and activities.
- Bachelor's degree (in Business or related discipline) preferred.
- 3+ years end user selling experience.
- 3+ years of channel sales experience developing territories and new business.
- Industry knowledgeable with respect to product, channels and customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills a must.
- Successful candidate thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, team oriented environment and strives to win.
- Must be able to handle overnight travel on an as-needed basis
Compensation is base salary and commission.