Did you miss a live webinar? Catch up with On Demand recordings right here!
Stop Managing Storage the Traditional Way!
Sanbolic eliminates the need for expensive proprietary storage appliances – no need to buy new equipment, simply maximize your current investment! Your business can now adopt next-generation storage architecture, common in large public data centers like those operated by Google and Facebook.
Attendees of this webinar will learn about the benefits of Sanbolic’s SDS solution, including:
- Active-Active block/file scale-out architecture
- RAID, snapshots, QoS, cloning, replication and de-dupe provided in the software
- Active-Active geo-distributed workloads, as well as remote DR
Take Control of Your Application Infrastructure
Converged Server-side storage is part of a growing trend toward data center and infrastructure convergence. Sanbolic’s solution gives you Server-side storage with Tier 1 capabilities at a fraction of the cost of managing traditional storage arrays.
Key Benefits of Converged Server-side Storage from Sanbolic:
- Easy Capacity: Add more capacity at the server level as the business needs it
- Tier 1 Performance: Support new users and growing application data with Tier 1 storage performance at the server level without adding costly storage arrays
- Full Control: Converge your storage at the server level and manage capacity and performance with ease for each application
- Great Agility: Unify storage management at the server level for physical and virtualized servers, including VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, and Zen
- Intelligent data placement across hybrid HDD/Flash persistent volumes
Simplify the Management of Business Critical Applications
Sanbolic provides a truly distributed compute architecture while ensuring data and caching coherence across large pools of compute instances. It is the industry’s only solution that spans application availability across physical, virtual, and cloud platforms – including Amazon AWS.