Katholisches Klinikum Ruhrgebiet Nord (KKRN) GmbH chose Melio FS clustered file system to assure on-demand, high availability of its mission-critical data. The 1,000 bed hospital located in North Ruhrgebiet Germany selected Sanbolic’s Melio FS in 2012 as a direct replacement for its legacy Microsoft CSV system. With the deployment of the Melio data acceleration software, KKRN immediately realized a 10 percent increase in the performance of its clinical and operational applications and has reduced unplanned downtown by 90 percent.
Last 5 posts by Jessica Solimini
- StorageReview.com: Sanbolic Releases Melio5.5 and Announces New Software-Defined Data Acceleration Patents - November 6th, 2013
- InfoStor: Sanbolic Releases Flash-Enabling Melio 5.5 - November 6th, 2013
- Kusnetsky Group: Sanbolic, flash, software defined storage and the end of the OEM storage business - November 6th, 2013
- SearchStorage: Sanbolic CEO: We've been doing SDS from the start - November 5th, 2013
- Sanbolic Adds Key Features and Patented Technology to Melio Platform - November 5th, 2013