Efficiently consolidating expensive database footprint drives tremendous cost savings on software licenses, reduces hardware footprint and simplifies storage management without sacrificing the stability, agility and scalability required by the most mission-critical databases.
Last 5 posts by Sanbolic
- Storage Switzerland - Can SAN Storage keep up with Server Virtualization? - July 28th, 2013
- Storage Switzerland - Resolving the problems with server side storage and flash - July 28th, 2013
- Scalable, Highly Available, and Cost-effective Windows File Serving Solution - July 26th, 2013
- Storage Switzerland -How to Virtualize Enterprise NAS? - July 26th, 2013
- Storage Strategies NOW - Sanbolic AppCluster Eases SQL Virtualization - July 26th, 2013